This powder eyeshadow gives satin-matte radiance and enhances the eyes with vibrant, long-lasting color.
Direction to use:
- To create a base with the Wash technique: with DOME BRUSH 3, trace a vertical ray of light in the center of the eyelid, blend the color outward and then take it inward. A spotlight effect guaranteed!
- To shade or emphasize the eyes in a more intense shade, use EYE MODELING BRUSH STENCIL 2 to apply color all over the lid, forming a "V" at the outer corner.
- For incredibly chic eyes, open up your gaze even further by accentuating the V with a third color.
- The Velvet Touch Complex smoothes and unifies the eyelid, thanks to optical ultra-smoothing prisms and
ultra-mircronized matte pigments.
- Polymers give comfort and softness.
The BY TERRY "Eye Wash" technique to create a Red Carpet smoky eye:
- Brighten the eye area and smooth the lid with a luminous base such as OMBRE VELOUTÉE No 101 Rose Macaroon.
- Emphasize the eyes with LIGNE BLACKSTAR, sweeping a line along the root of the lashes to thicken and intensify them.
- Open up the eyes by gently tracing a dotted line along the lid, in line with the tip of the lashes, in the color chosen for your smoky eye with the tip of DOME BRUSH 3. Always blend the line of shadow upward.
- Apply OMBRE VELOUTÉE No 1 Soft Nougat as a ray of light along the brow to illuminate it.